Fashion is quickly out-of-fashion.
Textile recycling will always be modern.
Welcome to the Textile Recycling Co. K. & A. Wenkhaus GmbH. A traditional 100- year-old Hamburg company, that deals with the collecting, sorting and recycling of used and worn textiles. We firmly believe that what we do helps to protect the environment and saves valuable resources.
The company K.& A Wenkhaus and its 50 strong team is led in the fourth generation by Olaf Rintsch. The “boss after our own hearts” thanks his long family business experience for his competent trade knowledge and also the many years spent in foreign companies. He is also represented on all the boards of the most important trade associations and is today the President of Honour of the section: Textiles of the Bureau of International Recycling (BIR).
And the next generation of the family operation is ready to take a bow. With daughter Lilly, the company Textile Recycling K.& A Wenkhaus GmbH is heading into the next 100 years with its excellent global contacts and will remain North Germany’s competent contact point for all references to collecting, sorting and recycling of used and worn textiles of all kinds.
If it’s about textiles, you’ve come to the right address.
- If you are a local authority, housing association, land developer or retail merchant and would like to install a Used Clothing Collection Unit?
Welcome to our family!
- You don’t know where to go with your over-production or your production rejects or your production samples?
We’ll take care of it!
- Your clothes cupboards and cellars are brimming with textiles?
We’ll empty them for you!
- You are in the renovation business and need a reliable partner?
Contact us please!
- You are a reseller of second-hand fashions in Germany and abroad?
We would be pleased to help you!
- You need cleaning cloths for your business?
We can offer you every kind of material you fancy!
- You need old textiles for the production of roofing felt, isolating material or innovative ideas or constructions?
We can deliver the raw materials!