Fashion is quickly out-of-fashion.
Textile recycling will always be modern.
Welcome to the Textile Recycling Co. K. & A. Wenkhaus GmbH. A traditional 100- year-old Hamburg company, that deals with the collecting, sorting and recycling of used and worn textiles. We firmly believe that what we do helps to protect the environment and saves valuable resources.
The company K.& A Wenkhaus and its 50 strong team is led in the fifth generation by Lilly Rintsch. She credits her long family business experience for her competent trade knowledge, as well as the many years spent in foreign companies. She also learned from Olaf Rintsch, who had a seat on all the boards of the most important trade associations and is the President of Honour of the section: Textiles of the Bureau of International Recycling (BIR).
If it’s about textiles, you’ve come to the right address.
- If you are a local authority, housing association, land developer or retail merchant and would like to install a Used Clothing Collection Unit?
Welcome to our family!
- You don’t know where to go with your over-production or your production rejects or your production samples?
We’ll take care of it!
- Your clothes cupboards and cellars are brimming with textiles?
We’ll empty them for you!
- You are in the renovation business and need a reliable partner?
Contact us please!
- You are a reseller of second-hand fashions in Germany and abroad?
We would be pleased to help you!
- You need cleaning cloths for your business?
We can offer you every kind of material you fancy!
- You need old textiles for the production of roofing felt, isolating material or innovative ideas or constructions?
We can deliver the raw materials!